Easy Fruit Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Fruit Pizza features a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting and fresh fruits on top. It’s easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes with a stunning presentation!
One of the things we love about summer is lingering with friends over a delicious dessert. It could be a back yard barbeque or a picnic soaking up the sun and creating new memories. For times like these, this Easy Fruit Pizza is our top recipe. And it’s our biggest Facebook post ever with over 5 million views.
It’s a vegetarian sugar cookie fruit pizza that tastes as good as it looks. On top you’ll find fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, oranges and kiwis with a yummy apricot glaze.
You can serve this dessert for a casual meal or something more festive like Mother’s Day or Easter. It’s great for brunch, lunch or dinner and even works well on a buffet so people can serve themselves.
This recipe makes eight servings and takes about a half hour to make. It could be the easiest fruit pizza you’ll ever make.
How to Make Fruit Pizza
You’ll need a sugar cookie dough from the refrigerated section at your supermarket. Bake it for about 15 minutes until golden. While it’s baking you can get the cream cheese filling, fruit toppings and glaze ready. Once the crust has cooled for a few minutes, it’s time to add the filling.
Now it’s time to arrange the fruit toppings, starting with a round fruit like a raspberry in the middle and working outwards. Kids will love helping out on this step. Once you’ve finished adding the fruits, brush with an apricot glaze to give it a gorgeous shiny appearance.
Watch Video – Fruit Pizza:
More Fruit Pizza recipes:
Easy Fruit Pizza (with Video)
- 16 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough, I used Pillsbury
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, canned or fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, canned or fresh
- 1 Kiwi
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 10 inch circular pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press the chilled cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden. Remove from oven to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth. Once crust is cool, spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top.
- Top with assorted fresh fruit using TipBuzz arrangement or your own.
- For the fruit glaze, mix the apricot preserves and water, and brush over the fruit pizza. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.