Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza
This Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza combines a flaky crust with a smooth creamy filling, the tartness of apples and crunchy candied pecans.
To make it, all you need is a refrigerated sugar cookie dough and about 30 minutes. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Caramel Apple Pizza
- 16.5 oz package sugar cookie dough
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 can club soda water
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F. For the crust, line a 10-12-inch circular pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool completely after removing from the oven.
- For the frosting, mix the cream cheese until creamy. Then mix in the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- After dicing the apples, place them into club soda water. This will prevent them from browning. Drain after 3 minutes.
- Frost with the cream cheese spread and top with the diced apples and candied pecans. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Recipe adapted from TheGunnySack
Check out our Fruity Pizza recipe too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.