Granola Breakfast Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Granola Breakfast Pizza is an energy-boosting idea to start your day right! This recipe is easy to make and you can customize with your favorite toppings such as berries, nuts, coconut and more.
This popular breakfast pizza recipe follows our smaller-sized Granola Breakfast Cups, and it’s still just as yummy and attractive. You get the benefits of fruits, proteins and whole grain carbs in every bite.
If you happen to be entertaining, choose attractive toppings such as strawberries, mango chunks or kiwifruit to achieve the look you want! This recipe comes together in about 15 minutes.
How to Make Granola Breakfast Pizza
All you need is an 8-9 inch pizza pan or an oversized plate. Mix the granola and peanut butter with almonds and cinnamon in a bowl to make a nice, sticky crust.
We recommend chilling for a half hour to firm up, or you can also make it the night before for a 5-minute assembly on a hectic weekday morning.
The next step is pressing the crust into a circular pan lined with parchment paper. This could be a pizza pan, springform pan or other round cake pan. Then spread the yogurt on top with a spatula.
Greek yogurt is ideal because of its thick texture. If you want to make it vegan, simply substitute in soy yogurt or coconut milk yogurt.
You can use the toppings you prefer or have available. We chose pistachios, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
To serve it, just cut the pizza into pieces with a sharp knife or pizza roller. Depending on the type of granola and peanut butter used, the crust can be a bit crumbly so a pie server is helpful for serving.
Watch Recipe Video
This quick tutorial will show you how to make it:
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas:
Granola Breakfast Pizza
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- blackberries, or raspberries
- chopped nuts, almonds or pistachios etc.
- dried cranberries
- shredded coconut
- chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the granola mixture into an 12-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for an hour to set. If you’re in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.
- Make it Vegan: Use a non-dairy yogurt such as soy yogurt or coconut milk yogurt.
- Make Ahead: This dish does not store well, since the yogurt makes the crust soggy. However, you can make the crust ahead of time and then add the yogurt/toppings before serving.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.