Granola Breakfast Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This popular breakfast pizza recipe follows our smaller-sized Granola Breakfast Cups, and it’s still just as yummy and attractive. You get the benefits of fruits, proteins and whole grain carbs in every bite. Plus you can make in about 15 minutes. This.Is.Awesome!
If you happen to be entertaining, this dish works well for either a sitdown meal or a buffet. You can choose your favorite toppings such as strawberries, mango chunks or kiwifruit based on what’s in season or to achieve the look you want!
HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA BREAKFAST PIZZA
All you need is an 8-9 inch pizza pan or an oversized plate. Mix the granola and peanut butter with almonds and cinnamon in a bowl to make a nice, sticky crust.
We recommend chilling for a half hour to firm up, or you can also make it the night before for a 5-minute assembly on a hectic weekday morning.
The next step is pressing the crust into a circular pan lined with parchment paper. This could be a pizza pan, springform pan or other round cake pan. Then spread the yogurt on top with a spatula.
Greek yogurt is ideal because of its thick texture. If you want to make it vegan, simply substitute in soy yogurt or coconut milk yogurt.
You can use the toppings you prefer or have available. We chose pistachios, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
To serve it, just cut the pizza into pieces with a sharp knife or pizza roller. Depending on the type of granola and peanut butter used, the crust can be a bit crumbly so a pie server is helpful for serving.
Watch How to Make Granola Breakfast Pizza
Granola Breakfast Pizza (Vegetarian)
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Toppings: blackberries, raspberries, chopped almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the granola mixture into an 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for an hour to set. If you're in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.