After our popular Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza, we’re always looking for that next great breakfast recipe, and this Granola Breakfast Pizza may just be it… gorgeous, healthy, delicious and energy boosting!
You get the benefits of fruits, proteins and whole grain carbs in every bite. Plus you can make in about 15 minutes. This.Is.Good!
This dish works for a party, and sometimes we even make two to feed a crowd. It’s even fabulous on a brunch buffet with some hot dishes like french toast, some eggs or a salad. Yum!
All you need is an 8-9 inch pizza pan like this one or another flat circular plate. Mix the granola and peanut butter with almonds and cinnamon in a bowl to make a nice, sticky crust.
We recommend chilling for a half hour to firm up, or you can also make it the night before for a 5-minute assembly on a hectic weekday morning.
The next step is pressing the crust into a circular pan lined with parchment paper. This could be a pizza pan, springform pan or other round cake pan. Then spread the yogurt on top with a spatula.
Greek yogurt is ideal because of its thick texture. If you want to make it vegan, simply substitute in soy or coconut milk yogurt.
You can use the toppings you prefer or have available. We chose pistachios, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
Some other great options include strawberries, mango chunks or kiwi. Just arrange them on top of the yogurt…
To serve it, just cut the pizza into pieces with a sharp knife or pizza roller. Depending on the type of granola and peanut butter used, the crust can be a bit crumbly so a pie server is helpful for serving.
If you want another yogurt and granola recipe, be sure to check out our Granola Breakfast Cups recipe.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Healthy Breakfast Pizza With Granola Crust, Yogurt And Berries (Vegetarian)
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Toppings: blackberries, raspberries, chopped almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the granola mixture into an 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for an hour to set. If you're in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more breakfast pizza recipes?
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Granola Breakfast Pizza Cups
- Bagel Fruit Breakfast Pizza