Tex Mex Hot Dogs
Here is one of our favorite hot dog recipes for grilling season: Tex Mex Hot Dogs! They’re simply the best.
Take your favorite hot dogs and buns, and dress them up with a homemade corn relish and some jalapeño. These are perfect to serve up to guests when you’re entertaining in grilling season.
If you prefer a vegetarian option, then simply substitute in veggie dogs and you’ll be good to go.
These hot dogs are really not much more effort than making a plain hot dog! Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Tex Mex Hot Dogs (With Video)
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp chives, minced
- 2 tbps lime juice
- In a medium bowl, add the corn, chopped green onion, cilantro, chives and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat up your grill to medium-high heat. Add your hot dogs and grill for 4-5 minutes until cooked.
- Add the buns and heat for one minutes until toasted.
- Assemble the hot dogs: spread guacemole onto the buns, add the hot dogs, and top with corn relish and jalapeño peppers.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out Crescent Dog Twists for another fun hot dog recipe
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.