This Chocolate Banana Croissant Bake is a super-yummy variation on the beautiful chocolate banana theme… basically a croissant bread pudding with some chocolate chips and cheesecake mixed in. You could also call it total dessert satisfaction!
The best way to serve it is warm out of the oven. To take it over the top, put a scoop of ice cream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. If we’re feeling guilty, a few berries on the side make it healthier.
This can be a great party or potluck idea. We’ve even done it for kids birthday parties, where it was a big hit. Besides, kids need all those calories to keep growing, right?
This is one of our easier recipes, and it only takes 10 minutes of prep. Just grab a mixing bowl and any square baking dish you happen to have around. Cut up the croissants and bananas and throw them into the pan.
Mix up the batter with a beater or whisk and then pour it on top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and into the oven it goes.
Video: Chocolate Banana Croissant Bake
Watch our video to see how to make it:
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bake
- 3-4 large croissants
- 2 bananas sliced
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- ice cream and chocolate sauce for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Set aside a 9-inch square baking pan.
- On a cutting board, cut croissants roughly into 1-inch pieces. Place HALF into prepared pan. Add banana slices on top.
- Add the rest of croissant pieces, and sprinkle chocolate chips on top
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth. Then mix in milk. Pour on top of croissant pieces in pan.
- Bake for 35 min. Remove from oven. Serve warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
Check out our Blueberry Cheesecake Croissant Bake too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here