Strawberry Bread Pudding
Strawberry Bread Pudding is a mouthwatering dessert made with leftover bread crusts, fresh strawberries and a creamy cheesecake filling. Serve it for a dinner party or holiday like Mother’s Day and Easter and watch everybody swoon!
Strawberry bread pudding melts in your mouth while using up those leftover bread crusts that have a way of accumulating sometimes. It’s part bread pudding and part strawberry cheesecake. It’s comfort food at its best, and the bread crusts make an elegant pattern on the top!
This is one of our favorite bread pudding recipes along with Blueberry Bread Pudding and Classic Bread Pudding. You can serve it for brunch or dessert like a tart garnished with a few extra strawberries and some whipped cream or ice cream on the side.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY BREAD PUDDING:
Strawberry Bread Pudding (with Video)
- 10 slices white bread
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Arrange bread crusts in concentric circles in the pan following the video.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top in a 4-5 inch circle.
- Add more bread crusts around the strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth. Mix in milk.
- Pour the mixture evenly across the bread pieces.
- Bake for 35-40 mins until crispy and golden on top.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Dust with optional powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.