Here’s a really fun dessert recipe that melts in your mouth! And it uses up those leftover bread crusts that have a way of accumulating sometimes. Strawberry Bread Pudding Cake is part bread pudding and part strawberry cheesecake. Comfort food at its best…
This is a delicious dessert for a casual meal at home, and it’s perfect for brunch. Serve it like pie garnished with a few extra strawberries and some whipped cream or ice cream. The bread crusts make an elegant pattern on the top.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it from start to finish:
Strawberry Bread Pudding Cake (with Video)
- 10 slices white bread
- 3 cups strawberries sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange bread crusts in a 9-inch springform pan according to the video.
- Add sliced strawberries onto the bread crusts. Add more bread crusts and strawberries according to the video.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth. Mix in milk. Pour on top of croissant pieces in pan.
- Bake for 35-40 mins. Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here