Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites are delicious make-ahead snacks with colorful butterfly designs! All you need is yogurt, fresh fruits and almonds to make them.
These Frozen Yogurt Bites are a refreshing summertime treat with fun butterfly-themed arrangements on top. We’ve made them for kids snacks and parties, where they’re always a hit. Plus, these fro yo fruit bites are only 72 calories each!
You’ll need about 10-15 minutes to prepare them before freezing, depending on how intricate your arrangements are.
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- Yogurt: Vanilla flavored yogurt works, regular or low-fat. You can also use a dairy-free yogurt to make it vegan.
- Fruits: I find that blueberries and raspberries freeze best. Kiwi fruit and mango chunks also work well.
- Nuts (optional): Almonds work well
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bites
Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners or silicone baking cups. Then spoon about 1/4 cup of yogurt into each. Carefully arrange the berries and nuts on top (follow the video for the butterfly themes).
Then transfer to the freezer for at least 2 hours to freeze solid. For a more adventurous version, try our Oreo Frozen Yogurt Bites too!
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make them:
Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites (+Video)
- 16 ounces yogurt, vanilla flavor (see note)
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, optional
- Line a 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or silicone baking cups.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt into each cup.
- Cut the kiwi into 4 half-moon slices and 12 matchsticks.
- For each cup, gently place an almond in the middle and fruits on either side.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Serve & enjoy!
- Make it Vegan: Substitute dairy-free yogurt.
- Storage: You can store these frozen yogurt bites in the freezer for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.
It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply
shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.
Thanks! Glad that you like it!