Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites are delicious make-ahead snacks with colorful butterfly designs! All you need is yogurt, fresh fruits and almonds to make them.
These Frozen Yogurt Bites are a refreshing summertime treat with fun butterfly-themed arrangements on top. We’ve made them for kids snacks and parties, where they’re always a hit. Plus, these fro yo fruit bites are only 72 calories each!
You’ll need about 10-15 minutes to prepare them before freezing, depending on how intricate your arrangements are.
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- Yogurt: Vanilla flavored yogurt works, regular or low-fat. You can also use a dairy-free yogurt to make it vegan.
- Fruits: I find that blueberries and raspberries freeze best. Kiwi fruit and mango chunks also work well.
- Nuts (optional): Almonds work well
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bites
Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners or silicone baking cups. Then spoon about 1/4 cup of yogurt into each. Carefully arrange the berries and nuts on top (follow the video for the butterfly themes).
Then transfer to the freezer for at least 2 hours to freeze solid. For a more adventurous version, try our Oreo Frozen Yogurt Bites too!
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make them:
Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites (+Video)
- 16 ounces yogurt, vanilla flavor (see note)
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, optional
- Line a 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or silicone baking cups.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt into each cup.
- Cut the kiwi into 4 half-moon slices and 12 matchsticks.
- For each cup, gently place an almond in the middle and fruits on either side.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Serve & enjoy!
- Make it Vegan: Substitute dairy-free yogurt.
- Storage: You can store these frozen yogurt bites in the freezer for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.