The Best Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
These Butterfly Frozen Yogurt Bites are a really fun do-it-yourself frozen treat. All you need are paper cupcake cups, vanilla yogurt and some fresh berries and nuts for decoration.
This recipe is a great activity for kids. They will love spooning the yogurt into the cups and arranging the toppings. Freeze for a few hours and then serve. Perfect for cooling down at birthday parties or other get-togethers.
Butterfly Fruity Frozen Yogurt Snacks (with Video)
- 16 ounces yogurt, vanilla flavor
- 1 Kiwi
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Take 6 paper or silicone baking cups and place into a muffin pan.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt into each cup.
- Cut the kiwi into 4 half-moon slices and 12 matchsticks.
- For each cup, gently place an almond in the middle and fruits on either side.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe created by TipBuzz
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.