10 Minute Oatmeal Energy Balls
These Oatmeal Energy Balls are a fabulous vegan snack with cookie dough flavors… The perfect treats to enjoy on-the-go or put out for a party. The best part? They’re only take 10 minutes to make. So good!
Here is a fantastic vegan treat that’s energy boosting and healthy. At only 120 calories per ball, it’s so much better for you that cookies, brownies or other treats.
All you need is some oats, peanut butter, coconut oil, flax seed meal, chocolate, maple syrup and vanilla…
Because this is a no bake recipe, you can make it in just 10 minutes using the food processor. If you are cooking with kids, this is a nice simple recipe to make together.
Watch How to Make Oatmeal Energy Balls:
10 Minute No-Bake Monster Oatmeal Energy Balls (with Video)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup M&Ms, or chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender, process rolled oats, peanuts and flaxseed together.
- Add oat mixture to a medium bowl along with all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form dough into 1 ½ inch balls and place into paper cups (optional) or on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until serving. Enjoy!
Looking for more no-bake vegan desserts?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.