These Fruity Ice Pops will keep you cool in the heat of summer, featuring fresh fruity flavors that both kids and adults will love! There’s no added sugar, making a healthy frozen treat that’s perfect for a party. Only 5 minutes of prep with no blending or cleanup required!
When the heat of summer rolls in, we want to make the most it with some new foody memories, right? What better way than with these fun homemade popsicles!
Ice pops are the original popsicle invented by accident in San Francisco nearly a century ago. Homemade ice pops are always the freshest and healthiest way to roll with no added sugar. These ones a guilt-free vegan detox with less than 100 calories each.
How to Make Fruity Ice Pops
To make fruity ice pops, all you need to make it is water, fresh fruit chunks, coconut water and popsicle molds. I recommend getting two or three sets of molds in case you want to make enough for a party.
Once your molds ready, simply slice up the fruit into pieces about 1/4″ thick. Much thinner and they won’t freeze well. Much thicker and they’ll be difficult to fit easily in the molds.
You’ll want to fill the molds up about 1/3 – 1/2 full with fruits before pouring in the coconut water. If you prefer not to use coconut water, you can use pure water instead.
Watch How to Make Fruity Ice Pops:
This quick tutorial shows how to easily make and serve fruity ice pops:
Tips for Making the Best Fruity Ice Pops
- For the best tasting ice pops, try to buy fruits that look fresh, smell fragrant and have a supple texture. So that means not rock hard, and not deteriorating either. If you’re unsure, ask the supermarket to cut a fruit open to taste before you buy!
- Once you take them out of the freezer, they’ll last about 15 minutes before melting. Use a freezer pack or ice if you’re transporting them to the beach or a soccer game.
- You can make these ice pops can be made up to one day ahead. Any longer than that and the fresh fruit will start to discolor.
- Before freezing, rap the mold gently on a work surface to release any trapped bubbles.
Easy Fruity Ice Pops
These easy Fruity Ice Pops will keep you cool in the heat of summer, featuring fresh fruity flavors that both kids and adults will love! There's no added sugar, making a healthy frozen treat that's perfect for a party. Only 10 minutes of prep with no blending or cleanup required!
- 1 quart coconut water
- 1 pint strawberries 1/4" slices
- 4 kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 medium mango peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
Set aside a set of 6 popsicle molds.
Arrange strawberry slices, kiwi slices, blueberries, mango and raspberries to fill each popsicle mold half full.
Pour coconut water to fill each mold to 1/4" from the top (to allow for expansion during freezing).
Place popsicle sticks and covers on top of molds.
Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Thaw for 5 minutes for easy unmolding. Serve and enjoy!
To make a version for adults only, you can add a teaspoon of vodka, tequila or your favorite alcohol to each mold before the coconut water.
Looking for more popsicle recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here