Bread Bowl Cheese Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by Stella Cheese, but all content and opinions are those of TipBuzz.
The holidays are a great time to reconnect with friends and family, but preparing a holiday party can be another story. It’s so easy to get stuck in the kitchen fixing a dish when your guests are arriving. We all want to make that great first impression, but the clock keeps ticking. Enter this amazing Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl… it’s the ultimate crowd-pleaser that’s festive and easy to make!
Its amazing presentation becomes an instant conversation piece, and the incredible melty cheese aroma wafting out of your kitchen is out of this world. And we’re talking five minutes of prep with four ingredients before it goes into the oven. With any luck you’ll actually be able to relax and enjoy yourself at the party. Holiday party problem solved!
For this recipe, selecting the right cheese is important. We prefer a mild cheese with enough character to produce an irresistible nutty aroma in the oven.
The recipe comfortably serves 12 people! Look for a round or oval bread loaf about 12 inches in size. A wooden cheese board or oval platter is ideal for serving, although we’ve used a large cutting board successfully too. Be sure to watch our video tutorial below to see how to make it!
Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl
- 1 large round bread loaf, 10-12 inches across
- 2 8-ounce packages Stella Fontinella cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a medium baking sheet.
- Using a serrated knife, cut a large round well into the bread loaf. Slice cutout piece into dipping size sticks and set aside.
- Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes and heap into the bread well. Place loaf onto baking sheet with dipping pieces around.
- In a small bowl, mix oil and seasoning. Lightly brush entire loaf and cutout pieces.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes. Arrange serving ingredients on platter. Serve hot and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.