Avocado Egg Rolls are a delicious snack you can eat on any occasion. They’re a copycat of the Cheesecake Factory appetizer, and are so good!
They’re crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, plus they’re vegetarian. Serve them for any party, and they’re perfect for game day.
Best of all, they’re an easy snack that’s quick to make with no special equipment.
To make the filling, just combined mashed avocado, diced tomatoes, red onions, lime juice, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
Watch our video tutorial below to see how to make it:
Looking for more appetizer recipes?
- Guacamole Stuffed Onion Rings
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Blooming Onion
- Mac N’ Cheese Stuffed Onions
- Coconut Shrimp
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls (with Video)
Avocado Egg Rolls are one of the most popular items from Cheesecake Factory and here is a copycat recipe for making them at home. So good!
Avocado Egg Rolls
- 3 medium avocados peeled and pitted
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped, divided
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 8 large egg roll wrappers
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with tomato, red onion, half the lime juice, and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Place wrapper flat, add a large spoonful of avocado mix and fold into a wrap. Repeat until mix is used up.
- Add 1 inch of oil to a medium saucepan and heat to 400F degrees. Fry egg rolls until golden brown and remove to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Puree remaining 3/4 cup cilantro, remaining lime juice, sour cream, mayo, jalapeño, garlic, salt & pepper for 5-10 sec.
Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here