Oven Baked Eggs with Brussel Sprouts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by Happy Egg Co, and all opinions are my own.
Oven Baked Eggs with Brussel Sprouts is one of my favorite ways to start the day! Sunny side up Happy Eggs are combined with tender Brussels sprouts, crisp bacon and freshly grated parmesan. This keto breakfast is flavorful and nutritious, plus a great way to feed a crowd!
This oven baked eggs recipe goes over great when you’re thinking of a weekend or holiday breakfast. It goes from oven to table, and you can serve it straight off the sheet pan for a quick breakfast with minimal cleanup.
Sheet pan eggs also make an awesome vegetarian breakfast option if you omit the bacon. If you want a change from avocado toast, then serve this dish on toast!
HOW TO BAKE EGGS IN THE OVEN
A sheet pan is great for baking eggs in the oven with other ingredients. Start by roasting the Brussel sprouts and bacon for 10-12 minutes to start caramelizing. Then remove the pan from the oven, make wells and add the eggs one-by-one.
To really make this recipe shine, be sure to use Free-est of the Free Range™ eggs like Happy Eggs. They not only taste better but are healthier with more nutritional value. Plus, they look fantastic in the pan with their plump yolks standing tall.
Happy Eggs come from 33 small family farms in the Ozark mountains throughout Arkansas and Missouri, and are packed full of protein, vitamins B & D, iron, copper and other nutrients. You can find stores carrying Happy Eggs here and look for the staple yellow carton in-store when shopping. I used their Organic Free-est of the Free Range™ eggs, but they also come in Free-est of the Free Range™ and Heritage Breed.
Once the eggs are in the pan, add some grape tomatoes, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Bake for another 10-12 minutes, depending on whether you prefer runny or solid yolks. That’s it – you’re ready to serve!
Can I make oven baked scrambled eggs?
Yes, you certainly can! Simply scramble the eggs in a small bowl with a fork, and then spoon enough in to fill each well on the sheet pan.
TIPS FOR MAKING SHEET PAN EGGS
- A heavier gauge baking sheet is ideal if you have one. The Brussel sprouts will caramelize faster for delicious baked flavor without overcooking.
- Standard thickness bacon cooks in time to a crispy texture. If you’re using thick-cut bacon, cook it halfway in a skillet before adding to the sheet pan.
- Bake in the upper half of the oven to get everything nice and crispy.
Watch How to Make Oven Baked Eggs with Brussel Sprouts:
Oven Baked Eggs with Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lb Brussel sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Happy eggs
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onion, finely chopped
- toast slices, optional - for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C) and place rack in upper third of the oven.
- Using a paring knife, trim any brown bottoms or leaves off the Brussel sprouts and quarter lengthwise.
- Scatter the sprouts onto baking sheet, drizzle olive oil on top and shake the pan to coat.
- Scatter bacon pieces around pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until light golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Make 6 wells about 3 inches in diameter by sliding other ingredients aside. Then crack one egg into each well.
- Add grape tomatoes to the pan along with grated parmesan, salt and pepper around.
- Bake another 10 minutes until the egg whites are solid and the yolks are to desired doneness.
- Garnish with green onion. Serve on its own on top of toast.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More Happy egg recipes:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.