Oreo Frozen Yogurt Bites
So cookies and cream ice cream has been around like forever, but what about the frozen yogurt version? We’ve never seen it until now with these fruity oreo frozen yogurt bites…
Remember the times when frozen yogurt was soft serve at the mall? It doesn’t need to be that way, guys! It’s so easy to DIY frozen yogurt at home for a refreshing frozen treat.
And if you have kids, these bites can be a healthy snack. Just use plain yogurt that’s lower in fat, and you’ll be good to go.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Oreo Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites (With Video)
- 16 oz yogurt, vanilla flavor
- 10 Oreo cookies, 6 whole and 4 coarsely chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup mango, cubed
- 1/4 cup pineapple, small chunks
- 3 strawberries, quartered
- Take 6 paper or silicone baking cups and place into a muffin pan.
- Place one Oreo cookie into each.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt and chopped oreos by hand.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt into each cup.
- Cut fruits and arrange them on top of the yogurt according to the video
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes for another oreo cups recipe:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.