Fruity Chocolate Tart
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruity Chocolate Tart is a stunning no-bake dessert featuring a graham cracker crust, chocolate ganache filling and fresh fruits on top. It only requires 20 minutes of prep and is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a party or potluck. Plus video tutorial!
Look no further than this chocolate tart for a festive dessert that’s bursting with color and delicious flavors. It makes a statement for a dinner party or a holiday like Mother’s Day. The best part? There’s no baking required, as we’re using a graham cracker crust that comes together in minutes.
HOW TO MAKE A FRUITY CHOCOLATE TART:
You’ll need the following ingredients to make it:
- Graham crackers, or graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy cream
- Semisweet chocolate
- Fresh fruits: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi fruit, raspberries or as you like.
The best bakeware to use is a 9-10 inch fluted tart mold with a removable base like this one. so you can easily unmold it when you’re ready to serve.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE A FRUITY CHOCOLATE TART:
Fruity Chocolate Tart (with Video)
- 10 oz package graham crackers, about 40 crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 raspberry, for garnish, optional
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-10 inch round tart mold, pressing into the tin with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Trim off edges with a sharp knife.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add heavy cream and microwave one minute to bring to a boil.
- Mix chocolate into boiling cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache onto graham cracker crust, spreading evenly out to the edges.
- Arrange fruits on top of the chocolate mixture, using our pattern or making your own.
- Chill at least 40 minutes.
- Gently lift the base out of the tin and place on a serving plate. Enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.