We used strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and kiwis for the fruits on top, but you can substitute in whatever you like. And between the berries and chocolate, you’re getting a good dose of healthy antioxidants.
The best bakeware to use is a 9-10 inch fluted tart mold with a removable base like this one. That way you can easily unmold it when you’re ready to serve.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Chocolate Fruit Pizza (with Video)
- 10 oz package graham crackers about 40 crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup blueberries
- raspberry for garnish, optional
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine. Add in the melted butter and mix well. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-10 inch round tart mold, pressing into the tin with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Trim off edges with a knife.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add heavy cream and microwave one minute to bring to a boil.
- Mix chocolate into boiling cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache onto graham cracker crust, spreading evenly out to the edges.
- Arrange fruits on top of the chocolate mixture, using our pattern or making your own.
- Chill one hour and then remove from the fridge.
- Gently lift the base out of the tin with your fingers. Serve and enjoy!