We used strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and kiwis for the fruits on top, but you can substitute in whatever you like. And between the berries and chocolate, you’re getting a good dose of healthy antioxidants.
The best bakeware to use is a 9-10 inch fluted tart mold with a removable base like this one. That way you can easily unmold it when you’re ready to serve.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Chocolate Fruit Pizza (with Video)
- 10 oz package graham crackers about 40 crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup blueberries
- raspberry for garnish, optional
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine. Add in the melted butter and mix well. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-10 inch round tart mold, pressing into the tin with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Trim off edges with a knife.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add heavy cream and microwave one minute to bring to a boil.
- Mix chocolate into boiling cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache onto graham cracker crust, spreading evenly out to the edges.
- Arrange fruits on top of the chocolate mixture, using our pattern or making your own.
- Chill one hour and then remove from the fridge.
- Gently lift the base out of the tin with your fingers. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here