Fruity Chocolate Tart
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruity Chocolate Tart is a stunning no-bake dessert featuring a graham cracker crust, chocolate ganache filling and fresh fruits on top. It only requires 20 minutes of prep and is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a party or potluck. Plus video tutorial!
Look no further than this chocolate tart for a festive dessert that’s bursting with color and delicious flavors. It makes a statement for a dinner party or a holiday like Mother’s Day. The best part? There’s no baking required, as we’re using a graham cracker crust that comes together in minutes.
HOW TO MAKE A FRUITY CHOCOLATE TART:
You’ll need the following ingredients to make it:
- Graham crackers, or graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy cream
- Semisweet chocolate
- Fresh fruits: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi fruit, raspberries or as you like.
The best bakeware to use is a 9-10 inch fluted tart mold with a removable base like this one. so you can easily unmold it when you’re ready to serve.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE A FRUITY CHOCOLATE TART:
Fruity Chocolate Tart (with Video)
- 10 oz package graham crackers, about 40 crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 raspberry, for garnish, optional
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-10 inch round tart mold, pressing into the tin with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Trim off edges with a sharp knife.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add heavy cream and microwave one minute to bring to a boil.
- Mix chocolate into boiling cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache onto graham cracker crust, spreading evenly out to the edges.
- Arrange fruits on top of the chocolate mixture, using our pattern or making your own.
- Chill at least 40 minutes.
- Gently lift the base out of the tin and place on a serving plate. Enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.