With Easter around the corner, it’s time for some sweet treats like this cute Easter Bunny Chocolate Bark.
It’s an easy recipe that anyone can make with just 5 ingredients. If you have little helpers, it’s a really fun recipe for kids to make if not a bit messy. It’s all good.
And if you’re in need of some Easter bunny gifts for friends and neighbors, simply wrap up some of this bark in cellophane. Everyone loves to receive some of it.
While this is the ultimate Easter sweet, it’s even better as a prize in an Easter egg hunt. Just saying!
Start by trying to get some decent quality semisweet baking chocolate from brands like Baker’s or Ghirardelli for easy spreading and the best taste. Whatever you do, avoid chocolate chips as your bark will splinter apart!
Melt the chocolate in the microwave or a double boiler. While you’re doing that, make the bunny ears out of white candy melts by simply cutting off the outer thirds.
Once the chocolate is melted, spread it out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Then you can start arranging the bunnies in the chocolate.
The final step is adding the faces to all the bunnies using decorating gels, and putting some Easter colored sprinkles on the chocolate. It’ll be looking fantastic, easy to start eating in liquid form right away. Alas, best to chill first to make bark 🙂
To see it made from start to finish, watch our quick video tutorial:
Super Easy Easter Bunny Chocolate Bark (with Video Tutorial)
- 20 ounces semisweet baking chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup white candy melts
- 2 tbsp easter sprinkles
- 1 tube decorating gel, black or brown
- 1 tube decorating gel, red or orange
- Add chocolate to a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, stirring in between.
- On a medium baking sheet, pour melted chocolate and spread out to 1/4-inch thickness or less.
- Cut about 10 candy melts in half. Arrange round candy melts with halves as ears on the chocolate according to video.
- Add eyes and noses to the round melts using decorating gel. Press into the melted chocolate to make bunnies.
- Add sprinkles around the bunnies on the chocolate. Chill 1 hour to harden. Then break into pieces for serving. Serve and enjoy!
If you want a white chocolate bark idea, try our Rainbow Marble Chocolate Bark recipe:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here