Bunny Easter Cupcakes
Easter Cupcakes with an adorable bunny-theme are so much fun to make using your favorite brownie mix and an easy foil trick in a muffin pan. They’re great for parties, potlucks and DIY gifts for neighbors and teachers. Plus video tutorial!
Some people think they look more like a cat than a bunny, but that’s part of the fun! Don’t forget to get the kids involved making this easy recipe!
This baking recipe makes great gifts for friends and neighbors. All you need to do is wrap them up in a box or some cellophane with a cute ribbon.
You can serve these treats for dessert on their own, and they’re also great in a bunny themed birthday party. It’s all about biting off the ears, or whiskers 🙂 Kids will love helping out to make them. Just beware you may get some unidentifiable creatures if they go too wild with the frosting and decorating, but maybe that’s part of the charm…
There is one secret hack to make these bunnies: foil balls. Scrunch pieces of aluminum foil into balls. Tuck two of them them between the muffin tin and the paper cup to create the ears. And tuck one on each on the left and right. Voilà, you have yourself a bunny!
The rest of the recipe is pretty straightforward, using your favorite cake mix and frosting. A few drops of decorating gel make the eyes and nose, and some sprinkles make the whiskers.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE BUNNY EASTER CUPCAKES:
Easter Bunny Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 box brownie mix
- ingredients called for on cake mix box, water, vegetable oil, eggs etc.
- decorating gel
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place paper cupcake liners into a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Scrunch aluminum foil into 1/2 inch balls to make 4 balls per cupcake.
- Make brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Fill each cupcake liner half full.
- Insert foil balls between the paper cup and muffin tin according to the video.
- Bake 15-17 minutes according to the package instructions until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes with a knife or small spatula.
- Make eyes, nose and whiskers with decorating gel and sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
- You can make these cupcakes ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. They also freeze well for up to one month.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING EASTER CUPCAKES
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.