Easter Pretzel Flower Bites
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Easter Pretzel Flower Bites are perfect treats and DIY gifts to celebrate the arrival of spring! All you need are some pretzels, candy melts and pastel M&Ms. These easy treats are ready in just 10 minutes!
When you want an easy springtime treat, look no further than these bite-size Easter pretzels. You can put them out for a party or just keep them for snacking at home.
They’re always popular with their sweet and savory flavors and beautiful presentation! Plus, they’re not fussy to make and are great when you need a craft activity to keep kids busy!
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- White candy melts: Basic vanilla-flavored candy melts available in the supermarket baking section. You can substitute white baking chocolate in a pinch.
- Pretzels: Standard pretzel twists, regular or gluten-free.
- M&Ms: Look for pastel-colored M&Ms available in the spring. You can also look for Smarties in specialty stores.
Watch How to Make Easter Pretzels:
More Easter recipes:
View all Easter recipes
Easter Pretzel Flower Bites (+Video)
- 3/4 cup white candy melts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 4 oz M&Ms, pastel or spring colors
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels on the pan about an inch apart. Place one white candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes or until candy melt has melted.
- Remove pan from oven and place one M&M in the middle of the candy melt. Then arrange another 6 M&Ms around to make a flower look.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Storage: You can make these treats up to 3 days ahead of time and store at room temperature in an airtight container. Freezing is not recommended.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Editor note: Originally published March 7, 2017 and updated Dec 30, 2019.