3 Ingredient Pretzel Flower Bites
These Pretzel Flower Bites are fun treats to make with kids for springtime parties including Easter. All you need is 3 simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to make them.
They’re part Easter appetizer and part Easter dessert. You can serve them informally with coffee or on a buffet if you’re having a party, and don’t hesitate to pair them with ice cream for a really fun dessert. Little helpers love to put the candy on the pretzels, so they’re a great recipe for kids.
Eggs are of course the tradition for Easter, but they are not all that easy to make. While these guys are not perfectly healthy per se, they are bite size making them easy to eat in moderation! Plus you can make them in advance – they keep for days nicely in an airtight container.
Watch How to Make Pretzel Flower Bites:
3 Ingredient Pretzel Flower Bites (with Video)
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup M&M candy, or Smarties
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzels on parchment paper. Place one white candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake for 4 - 6 minutes or until candy has melted.
- Remove pan from oven and place a smartie/M&M in the center of the melted chocolate on each pretzel.
- Arrange another 6 smarties/M&Ms of different colors around. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More Easter recipes:
View all Easter recipes
Editor note: Originally published March 7, 2017 and updated March 16, 2018.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.