Double Decker Pizza Sandwich
At TipBuzz, we believe that perfecting the art of the grilled cheese is an important part of everyone’s life journey. As we grow, we’re constantly improving on what’s important to us, and what’s more important than cheese? As a well-crafted grilled cheese is the ultimate comfort food, we created this easy Double Decker Pizza Sandwich recipe.
We consider this to be the greatest advancement in cheese sandwiches. See how it’s not only easy to make, but delicious too. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Grilled Double Decker Pizza Sandwich
- 6 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- Butter one side of 4 bread slices, leaving the other two unbuttered.
- Grease a frying pan and put it over medium heat. Place the buttered side of two bread slices on the pan.
- Place mozzarella cheese slices onto bread in pan. Add half of the pepperoni, and then spread on half the marinara sauce.
- Place the unbuttered bread on top as the middle of the double decker. Then add remaining mozzarella, pepperoni and marinara.
- Place remaining bread on top with the buttered side facing up. Flip the grilled cheese and cook until brown. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for More Easy Dinner Recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.