Try these Granola Breakfast Pizza Cups for a fresh and colorful start to your day…
They’re an easy breakfast recipe that’s so much tastier than a store bought yogurt cup. Serve these on their own for a wholesome grab-and-go breakfast, or pair them up with some eggs for a relaxed breakfast at home.
These cups only take 15 minutes to make because they’re a no-bake recipe. If you want to make this in advance, brushing melted chocolate on the inside of the cups helps prevent the granola from softening while adding some chocolatey flavor.
To make these breakfast cups, all you need is your favorite granola held together with melted marshmallows.
You can substitute peanut butter if you prefer something less sweet. For the filling use whatever yogurt you like best. Greek yogurt is great because it’s thick and holds the fruit nicely. If you want a vegan option, simply use soy or coconut milk yogurt instead.
For the toppings, we’ve used strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango chunks, apple and blueberries. Other great options include kiwis and peaches, but use whatever fruits you prefer or have available.
If you have kids around, they’ll love helping out with this recipe because it’s easy and fun to make.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them from start to finish:
No Bake Breakfast Granola Cups with Yogurt and Fruits (with Video)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 1/4 cups granola
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- fresh fruits for garnish
- Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low-medium heat for several minutes until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and mix in granola until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to the muffin tin, pressing it to make the cup shape. Chill for 30 minutes to set (optional).
- Fill each cup with yogurt, decorate with fresh berries. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Tips-If you're preparing in advance, brush some melted chocolate on the insides of the cups to prevent them from getting soggy.
Looking for more breakfast recipe ideas?
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats
- Bagel Fruit Breakfast Pizza
- Granola Breakfast Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here