Granola Breakfast Pizza Cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Granola Breakfast Pizza Cups are a delicious way to start your day featuring a granola crust, yogurt and fresh fruits. They’re easy to make in about 15 minutes for the entire family with a few simple ingredients. Plus video tutorial!
These granola cups are a miniature version of our popular Granola Breakfast Pizza. They’re just as tasty and even easier to serve. When the weather is too hot for baking, these cups do the trick.
Serve them on their own for a wholesome grab-and-go breakfast, or pair them up with some eggs for a relaxed breakfast at home. We’ve put them out for breakfast, brunch and even parties and people just love them.
How to Make Granola Breakfast Cups
To make these breakfast cups, all you need is your favorite granola held together with melted marshmallows.
You can substitute peanut butter if you prefer something less sweet. For the filling use whatever yogurt you like best. Greek yogurt is great because it’s thick and holds the fruit nicely. If you want a vegan option, simply use soy or coconut milk yogurt instead.
For the toppings, we’ve used strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango chunks, apple and blueberries. Other great options include kiwis and peaches, but use whatever fruits you prefer or have available.
If you have kids around, they’ll love helping out with this recipe because it’s easy and fun to make.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA BREAKFAST CUPS:
No Bake Breakfast Granola Cups with Yogurt and Fruits (with Video)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 1/4 cups granola
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- fresh fruits for garnish
- Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low-medium heat for several minutes until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and mix in granola until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to the muffin tin, pressing it to make the cup shape. Chill for 30 minutes to set (optional).
- Fill each cup with yogurt, decorate with fresh berries. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.