Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is an easy snacl that’s perfect for a hot summer’s day with a cool drink in hand! The homemade chips are simply flour tortillas cut into wedges, coated in cinnamon sugar and baked until crispy. Total prep time is just 15 minutes. Plus video tutorial!
We always love to make a batch of this fruit salsa with cinnamon chips when fresh fruit is in season. It works as well for snacking on lazy weekends as it does for a party. And even kids will love it!
For a festive presentation, serve it in a half pineapple for a tropical theme. You can make it up to one day ahead of time, but it’s always best right after being made.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CHIPS:
Easy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips (With Video)
- 16 oz strawberries
- 3 kiwis
- half mango
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar , for fruit salsa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, for Cinnamon Chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas , 6-inch size
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside two baking sheets.
- Cut the tortillas into even triangles and place in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and toss to coat evenly.
- Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar, tossing until evenly coated. (Use hands to rub the cinnamon and sugar evenly onto the chips)
- Place pieces onto prepared baking sheets and bake 6 minutes.
- Wash and cut kiwi, strawberries, pineapple and mango into same size cubes.
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple, kiwi, strawberry and mango cubes. Add 1 tsp sugar and fresh lemon juice. Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
- Serve with baked cinnamon sugar chips and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.