Holiday White Chocolate Bark
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
White Chocolate Bark is an irresistible holiday treat with cute reindeer and snowman themes. So easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and perfect as a simple baking activity with kids. Keep it in mind as a quick DIY gift idea for neighbors, teachers, family and friends. Plus video tutorial!
White chocolate bark is one of those irresistible snacks that’s difficult to resist taste-testing throughout preparation! While we may all have other people in mind as recipients of this wonderful treat, it’s a nice indulgence for ourselves too during a hectic holiday season!
To make it into gifts, just get some cellophane wrap or a ziptop bag in a pinch. Put a few pieces in the middle and tie together with whatever ribbon you have on hand. For more chocolate bark ideas, don’t forget our Rainbow Marble Chocolate Bark and Halloween Chocolate Bark too.
There is no special equipment for this recipe except a baking sheet that will fit into your fridge. We’ve suggested toppings to make the snowman and reindeer, but feel free to get creative.
White baking chocolate is always best for making bark, but you can substitute white chocolate chips if that’s all you can find. Always take precautions not to overheat white chocolate, as it can scald easily.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK:
Holiday White Chocolate Bark (with Video)
White Chocolate Bark
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate, or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini-pretzels
- 1/2 cup straight pretzels
- 1/2 cup mini oreos
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup candy eyeballs
- 1/4 cup M&Ms
- 1/4 cup red candy
- 1 tsp orange sprinkles, for noses
- Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment/wax paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add white chocolate chunks. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, mixing in between.
- Pour melted chocolate onto middle of prepared baking sheet. Spread out with a spatula until less than ~1/4 inch thickness.
- Use the toppings to make 3-4 reindeer and 3-4 snowman designs on the bark, leaving about an inch in between each.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Then cut into pieces using a sharp knife.
- Wrap in cellophane/ziplock bags as gifts, or serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.