Start your day with these omelet breakfast croissant boats – crispy bacon, fluffy egg and melted cheese baked in flaky croissants. So delicious and fun to make…
We could all use some new breakfast ideas now and then, don’t you think? Like I’ve been eating way too much of the usual cereal and fried eggs.
When we think of breakfast boats, most recipes start hollowing out baguettes or rolls. But as far as we know they have yet to be made with croissants…
In addition to breakfast, these go great for brunch and lunch. A bit like quiche but easier, much easier! Kids devour them understandably, so you’ve got an all round crowd pleaser here, ready in under 30 minutes.
How to make omelet breakfast croissant boats
To make them, start by cutting the boat in each croissant with a knife.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion.
In a medium bowl, whip eggs with milk. And then mix two mixtures together.
Spoon the egg mixture into the prepared croissant boats. Place them on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 25 mins, or until golden brown and the egg mixture has set. Voila – breakfast is served!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats (with Video)
Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats are croissants stuffed with eggs, cooked bacon and cheese - such a yummy way to start your day.
- 4 large croissants
- 5 eggs
- 7 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 6 strips of bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoon green onion
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Cut the top of each croissant with a knife.
- In a medium bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- In another medium bowl, beat eggs with milk. Combine with the bacon mixture.
- Spoon the egg-bacon mixture into the prepared croissant boats. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins, or until golden brown and egg mixture is set. Serve and Enjoy!
Looking for more omelet recipes to start your day?
- Omelet Breakfast Muffins
- Omelet Breakfast Bread Bowls
- Omelet Breakfast Baskets
- Omelet Breakfast Sliders
Looking for more easy breakfast recipes?
- 20 Minute Easy Breakfast Pizza
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Healthy Granola Breakfast Pizza