Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops are tender and flavorful with a creamy gravy. They’re easy to make in the slow cooker with just 3 ingredients and a few minutes of prep! Serve with potatoes or rice for a complete meal.
Crockpot ranch pork chops are a delicious dinner that’s family-friendly and easy on the wallet. You only need 5 minutes of prep before the slow cooker goes to work, so this comfort food is super-easy to make!
For this recipe, you can use boneless or bone-in pork chops. You can also add halved potatoes to the crock pot if you wish.
How to Make Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
You only need 3 simple ingredients to make crock pot pork chops with ranch dressing:
- Pork chops: Pick 4-6 fresh boneless pork chops about 1-inch thick with a nice pink color. You can also use bone-in pork chops.
- Cream of mushroom soup: One 1-oz can (284 ml) is enough, either regular or low-fat. If you use a low sodium soup, add a ½ teaspoon salt.
- Ranch dressing mix: A 1-ounce packet is all you need. Brands such as Hidden Valley or Clubhouse work fine.
Place the pork chops into the slow cooker and add the soup and ranch mix on top. Seal the crock pot lid and cook for 3 hours on High or 5 hours on Low.
The pork chops should be soft and tender when done. You can always check doneness by inserting an instant-read thermometer in the middle to check for an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
Can I Make Them Without Soup?
Yes, you definitely can make this dish without canned soup. Simply add 3-4 tablespoons of butter along with ½ cup of chicken broth or water to the crockpot. Optionally you can include a tablespoon of heavy cream or cream cheese for a thicker sauce.
Can I Use Frozen Pork Chops?
Tips for Making Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- Thicker cut pork chops will be the most tender although any thickness ½-inch to 1 ½-inch will do.
- Try not to pierce or cut into the pork chops while cooking, as juices will leak out making the meat drier.
- Avoid removing the lid of the crock pot during cooking, as it takes 20-30 minutes to get back up to temperature each time.
What to Serve with Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops:
More pork chop recipes:
View all pork chop recipes
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick, or bone-in pork chops
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup, 1 can*
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix, 1 packet
- Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the chops and sprinkle the ranch mix on top.
- Cover and seal the lid of the crock pot. Set to Low Heat for 5-6 hours or High Heat for 3-4 hours until tender. Note that thicker pork chops will need the full amount of time.
- Optional: Check doneness by inserting an instant-read thermometer into the middle of a pork chop. It’s done when it reads 145°F (63°C).
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional) and serve.
- * You can also use cream of chicken soup instead. If you have an 18-oz can of soup, you can use it all to have extra sauce.
- Ranch pork chops with potatoes: Add quartered or halved potatoes to the crock pot with the pork chops. All-purpose potatoes like Yukon Golds or Red Golds work well as do waxy potatoes like Round Red, Round White and Fingerling.
- Make it keto: Canned cream soups usually contain cornstarch, which is not compatible with a ketogenic diet. Instead, use 3-4 tablespoons of butter and 1 cup of chicken broth or water with 1 tablespoon of cream to thicken.
- Make ahead tip: You can cook this dish ahead of time and freeze for up to 2 months in a resealable plastic bag. Then thaw for and reheat on low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.