Say again? Yes, we combined chocolate chip dough and cinnamon roll. Seriously, Cookie Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls could be the best midnight snack you ever try…
Making these is a breeze. All you need is refrigerated cookie dough and cinnamon rolls, along with an oven and a baking sheet! You can have them ready in a half hour.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Cinnamon Roll Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 can cinnamon roll dough
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- cinnamon roll icing optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a medium baking sheet with foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and unwind each piece individually.
- Slice about 1-1½ tablespoons of cookie dough from the roll. Roll out into strips to match the shape of the unwound cinnamon rolls.
- Wind the cookie dough into the unwound cinnamon rolls, creating a spiral shape. Bake 15-20 minutes until starting to brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with cinnamon roll icing. Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here