Say again? Yes, we combined chocolate chip dough and cinnamon roll. Seriously, Cookie Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls could be the best midnight snack you ever try…
Making these is a breeze. All you need is refrigerated cookie dough and cinnamon rolls, along with an oven and a baking sheet! You can have them ready in a half hour.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Cinnamon Roll Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 can cinnamon roll dough
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- cinnamon roll icing optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a medium baking sheet with foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and unwind each piece individually.
- Slice about 1-1½ tablespoons of cookie dough from the roll. Roll out into strips to match the shape of the unwound cinnamon rolls.
- Wind the cookie dough into the unwound cinnamon rolls, creating a spiral shape. Bake 15-20 minutes until starting to brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with cinnamon roll icing. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here