Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
These Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Cups bring together delicious cheesecake and apple flavors in one simple no-bake recipe.
They only take about 15 minutes to make. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Cups
- 3 Granny Smith Apples, halved and cored
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or topping
- caramel sauce
- Halve apples and remove cores using a melon baller or spoon. Rub with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Take the apple insides and remove seeds. Cook them over medium high heat with a splash of water.
- Once they start to soften, add cinnamon to taste (1/2 tsp or so), stir and cook until apples are soft
- In a separate large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and whipped cream or topping.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into apple cups. Top with cooked apple mixture, pecans and caramel drizzle. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Recipe adapted from Frugal Mom Eh!
Try our Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for another fruity cheesecake dessert:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.