Easy Melon Ball Sangria
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
We love this Melon Ball Sangria for summertime entertaining. It’s an easy and beautiful twist on traditional white sangria, and you only need a few simple ingredients to make it…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Melon Ball Sangria (Video)
- 3 small melons, watermelon/cantaloupe/honeydew/other
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup grappa, schnapps or brandy
- 1 bottle of moscato/muscat wine, chilled
- 1 bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Ice cubes, optional
- leaves lime slices, mintfor garnish (optional)
- Halve each melon and scoop out seeds.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out 1 ½ cups of flesh from each melon. (If not using ice cubes, freeze half of the balls for at least one hour.)
- In a large pitcher, add melon balls, lime juice, sugar and liquor. Mix together gently.
- Add the wine and mix gently. Top off with sparkling water and optional ice and garnishes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Melon Ball Mojitos recipe too: