We love this Melon Ball Sangria for summertime entertaining. It’s an easy and beautiful twist on traditional white sangria, and you only need a few simple ingredients to make it…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Melon Ball Sangria (Video)
Easy Melon Ball Sangria – Refreshing and delicious melon ball sangria, the most beautiful sangria recipe! All you need is only a few ingredients: watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew melons, moscato wine, sugar, lime, and sparkling water.
- 3 small melons watermelon/cantaloupe/honeydew/other
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup grappa schnapps or brandy
- 1 bottle of moscato/muscat wine chilled
- 1 bottle sparkling water chilled
- Ice cubes optional
- leaves lime slices mintfor garnish (optional)
- Halve each melon and scoop out seeds.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out 1 ½ cups of flesh from each melon. (If not using ice cubes, freeze half of the balls for at least one hour.)
- In a large pitcher, add melon balls, lime juice, sugar and liquor. Mix together gently.
- Add the wine and mix gently. Top off with sparkling water and optional ice and garnishes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Melon Ball Mojitos recipe too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here