Bagel Fruit Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruity Bagel Pizza
- 3 bagels, any variety
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 mandarin oranges
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla using a mixer or wooden spoon.
- Slice bagels in half and spread mixture evenly on top.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, starting with a kiwi at the center. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.