Fruity Bagel Pizza
- 3 bagels any variety
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 1/2 cup grapes halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 mandarin oranges
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla using a mixer or wooden spoon.
- Slice bagels in half and spread mixture evenly on top.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, starting with a kiwi at the center. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here