Bagel Fruit Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruity Bagel Pizza
Mini fruit pizzas made on bagel slices
- 3 bagels, any variety
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 mandarin oranges
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla using a mixer or wooden spoon.
- Slice bagels in half and spread mixture evenly on top.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, starting with a kiwi at the center. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a comment below!