Fruity Pebbles Dessert Bowls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Fruity Pebbles Dessert Bowls are a fun way to hold cereal, ice cream or snacks. They’re perfect for a party and always a hit with kids. The best part? You can make them easily with just 3 ingredients!
Everyone falls in love with the crunchy texture and multi-color presentation of these Fruity Pebbles Dessert Bowls. They’re totally unique and make perfect crafts for kids.
After our popular Fruity Pebbles Fried Ice Cream, we decided to do another recipe using this awesome cereal.
How to Make Fruity Pebbles Bowls:
To make six bowls, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- oil spray
Melt the butter in a skillet over low hear and add in the marshmallows until melted.
Then mix in Fruity Pebbles cereal. You’re ready to mold the bowls using an upside down muffin tin, following our video.
Last but not least, allow the bowls to chill for one hour to firm up. Then you’re ready to use them to serve up your favorite dessert!
Watch Recipe Video:
This quick tutorial shows you how to make them:
More dessert bowls:
Fruity Pebbles Edible Bowls
- Spray the back side of a 6-12 cup muffin pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add in the marshmallows and stir slowly with a wooden spoon until completely melted.
- Mix in the Fruity Pebbles cereal until incorporated.
- Mold about one cup of the mixture onto the back of a muffin cup (the inverted side of the pan), pressing into place with your fingers.
- Repeat for 5 more muffin cups.
- Place in the refrigerator for one hour to firm up.
- Serve with your favorite dessert and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Editor note: Published Aug 16, 2017, and updated June 14, 2018