These cupcakes are a great take-along snack that you can proudly display on Earth Day. Or you can serve them at a party just for fun, and they’re even fun for kids birthday parties.
You can use whatever white cake mix you prefer. It’s best to use natural food coloring such as these ones to be as sustainable and healthy as possible on Earth Day.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy 2 Tone Blue And Green Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 box white cake mix your choice
- ingredients called for on cake mix box oil, egg, water etc
- green food coloring
- blue food coloring
- cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven at 350F degrees. Add cupcake liners to the muffin tin and set aside.
- Make cake batter according to the package instructions. Divide evenly between two medium bowls. Add several drops of green color to one, and several drops of blue color to the other. Mix thoroughly.
- Add some green batter to each cup, then some blue batter. Alternate the two colors until each cup is two thirds full.
- Bake in the lower third of your oven for 15-17 minutes. Serve and enjoy!