Easy Ham & Cheese Bread Loaf
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Here’s a fun snack for your next party. Perfect for casual get-togethers or game day, this Cheesy Baked Bread is a real crowd pleaser…
It oozes with yummy melty flavors coming out of the oven and looks fabulous. Simply slice the loaf into pieces and watch everybody devour them! More fun than picking over a cold cheese board…
This recipe is easy to prepare and only requires 5 simple ingredients. Try to get a rectangular sandwich bread loaf, which is easiest to slice into pieces after baking. We used white bread, although brown or multigrain work great as well.
The first step is carving out the middle of the loaf using a sharp serrated knife. Remove that piece and break into chunks in a bowl. Mix in the ham, half of the cheese, olive oil and Italian seasoning. Then add it all back to the loaf.
Top with the remaining cheese and then into the oven it goes. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Ham & Cheese Bread Loaf (with Video)
- 1 loaf sandwich bread
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Carve out a large rectangular piece from top of bread loaf. Break the piece into small pieces with your fingers and add to a medium bowl. Mix in chopped ham and 1 cup of the cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and Italian seasoning. Pour over the bread mixture and mix. Then add the bread mixture back into the loaf and top with remaining cheese.
- Set loaf on baking sheet and bake for 25 min. Remove from oven to a platter. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.