Teriyaki Chicken Cones
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Teriyaki Chicken Cones are so fun to make for a party. Teriyaki chicken is loaded into crispy tortilla cones with broccoli for a mouthwatering appetizer everyone will love.
To make them, you’ll need to make our Easy 15 Minute Teriyaki Chicken recipe with broccoli on the side. The rice is optional because the cone becomes the starch here.
Meanwhile, cut some 8-inch tortillas into halves to make the cones. Use toothpicks to fasten the tortilla together once you’ve made the cone shape. The last step is to bake the cones upside down in a muffin pan for 6 minutes at 400°F.
When you’re ready to serve, spoon the teriyaki chicken and broccoli into the cones and voilà!
5 Teriyaki Recipes You Need in Your Life:
- Teriyaki Chicken: It’s the easiest and most unbelievably delicious Chicken Teriyaki that will be on your table in only 15 minutes!
- Teriyaki Salmon: This 20 Minute Easy Teriyaki Salmon is flaky, juicy and pan-fried to perfection with 4 ingredient homemade Teriyaki Sauce.
- Teriyaki Shrimp: This mouthwatering Teriyaki Shrimp is sticky and slightly sweet dish you can make in 15 minutes with under 300 calories.
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Thighs: This Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is incredibly delicious – tender and juicy chicken thighs are cooked in the mouthwatering sweet and savory Teriyaki sauce.
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon: This Baked Teriyaki Salmon is an irresistible dinner that’s healthy and flavorful… moist and flakey salmon coated with a homemade sticky and sweet teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki Chicken Cones
- 5 uncooked flour tortillas, 8-inch
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless), cubed
- 1/4 cup honey,
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar, apple cider or rice
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder, or minced fresh
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a large muffin tin or baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and cut into halves.
- Form each half into a cone shape, and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place cones upside down on muffin tin/baking sheet and brush lightly with oil.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, make the teriyaki chicken and cook broccoli if desired.
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tsp oil and cubed chicken.
- Fry 2-3 minutes per side until nicely browned. If not browning, increase heat and continue for another minute.
- Add sauce mixture to chicken and stir continuously until it thickens to coat the chicken. Remove from heat.
- Remove cones from oven and fill with teriyaki chicken and broccoli. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.