Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Teriyaki Chicken Wraps feature tender chunks of chicken and broccoli with a homemade teriyaki sauce in a soft flour tortilla. Serve them as party appetizers or a light lunch!
If you love teriyaki flavors, then you’ll definitely want to try these teriyaki chicken wraps. They’re loaded with flavorful chunks of teriyaki chicken and tender broccoli wrapped in a toasted flour tortilla.
Alternatively, for a low-carb option, you can make them as lettuce wraps using crisp romaine instead of tortillas. The possibilities are endless! When you have leftover teriyaki chicken in the fridge, this recipe is a fabulous way to use it up.
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
To make them, you’re going to be sautéing cubed chicken breasts with a homemade teriyaki sauce, while also cooking broccoli florets. Wrap it all up in a flour tortilla and fasten with a toothpick.
Then bake for 6-8 minutes at 400°F until crispy on the edges. If you’re taking it to work for lunch, then you’ll be microwaving it instead.
For parties, I prefer to make cone-shaped wraps for an attractive look. In this case, bake the cones first upside down in a muffin pan and add the filling at the end.
Watch Recipe Video
This tutorial will show you how to make teriyaki chicken wraps a few different ways:
More teriyaki chicken recipes:
Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
- 5 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey,
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder, or minced fresh
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets, or other vegetable of choice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a large muffin tin or baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and cut into halves.
- Form each half into a cone shape, and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place cones upside down on muffin tin/baking sheet and brush lightly with oil.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, make the teriyaki chicken and cook broccoli if desired.
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tsp oil and cubed chicken.
- Fry 2-3 minutes per side until nicely browned. If not browning, increase heat and continue for another minute.
- Add sauce mixture to chicken and stir continuously until it thickens to coat the chicken. Remove from heat.
- Remove cones from oven and fill with teriyaki chicken and broccoli. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More sandwiches & wraps
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.