We all love breakfast, but fall into that trap of routines. We’re talking cereal, eggs, toast, the usual suspects… Braided Ham & Cheese is a quick and easy change for the better, with only 3 ingredients! It’s like the French Croque Monsieur, but much more fun…
You can make this in the toaster oven or regular oven in 10 minutes. You can eat it with a knife and fork if you want to be proper, or use your hands and eat it like toast.
Video: Braided Ham & Cheese
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make it:
If you want more breakfast ideas, be sure to also check out our Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizza.
Braided Ham & Cheese
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices ham
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350F degrees. Set aside a small baking sheet.
- On a cutting board, cut ham slices and cheese slices in 1-inch wide strips.
- Lay a slice of cheese into each slice of bread. Then braid the ham and cheese strips on top following the video. Repeat for remaining slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here