We all love breakfast, but fall into that trap of routines. We’re talking cereal, eggs, toast, the usual suspects… Braided Ham & Cheese is a quick and easy change for the better, with only 3 ingredients! It’s like the French Croque Monsieur, but much more fun…
You can make this in the toaster oven or regular oven in 10 minutes. You can eat it with a knife and fork if you want to be proper, or use your hands and eat it like toast.
Video: Braided Ham & Cheese
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make it:
If you want more breakfast ideas, be sure to also check out our Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizza.
Braided Ham & Cheese
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices ham
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350F degrees. Set aside a small baking sheet.
- On a cutting board, cut ham slices and cheese slices in 1-inch wide strips.
- Lay a slice of cheese into each slice of bread. Then braid the ham and cheese strips on top following the video. Repeat for remaining slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here