Have this fresh out of oven Pizza for breakfast! Breakfast Pizza with bacon, eggs and cheese is full of flavor and easy to make. It’s the delicious start to the day your whole family will love and takes just 20 minutes. Perfect for weekends and holiday celebrations. Plus video recipe tutorial!Here is a breakfast idea the whole family is sure to love, just like our Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats and Egg Muffins, Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizza is one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. There’s nothing better than waking up to the smell of bacon and eggs! This time it’s in pizza form… No cold slices of pizza leftover here.
We’ve served it for breakfast, brunch, holidays, Easter, 4th of July… and everyone always raves about it! Best of all you can have it ready in less than 20 minutes.
What is Breakfast Pizza?
Breakfast Pizza is a pizza topped with ingredients you usually use for breakfast. I used bacon, egg and cheese, but you can play around with different combinations: sausage, onions, bell peppers, etc.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
Start with a refrigerated pizza dough and stretch it to fit into a pizza pan like this one. Combine the eggs and milk in a small bowl, and pour them as evenly as possible over the crust. It’s ok if you get some drips over the edge.
Then sprinkle the cooked bacon and cheddar evenly on top. Bake it in the oven and it’s ready for a quick 15 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready when the cheese is bubbling and he crust is getting golden. Or you’ll be drooling!
Serve it up with some salsa or sour cream. It’s great on its own too.
Secrets and Tips for Making the Best Breakfast Pizza
- Bring the refrigerated dough to room temperature before you add other ingredients. If you are in a rush, you can use a knife to poke a few holes in the dough after you place it on the pizza pan
- Avoid overcooking, otherwise, the eggs could become rubbery. When they are done, there won’t be any extra liquid from the eggs.
- Place the rack in the middle of the oven.
- You can precook the bacon the night before to save time in the morning.
- As each oven works differently, I would recommend checking after 10 to 12 minutes. Less time will yield softer crust and longer time will give you crispy crust.
Variations of Toppings for Breakfast Pizza
- You can use ham, pepperoni or sausage instead of bacon
- Use your favorite cheese such as Monterey Jack
- Add vegetables such as onion, mushroom or bell peppers.
5 Breakfast Pizza Recipes You Need in Your Life
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Granola Breakfast Pizza
- Granola Breakfast Pizza Cups
- Bagel Fruit Breakfast Pizza
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza (You are here)
How to Make Pizza Dough
I used Pillsbury Pizza Dough, but if you choose to make your own pizza dough, here is how to make it:
- In a large bowl, add 1 ½ cups warm water;
- Sprinkle 2 packets of active dry yeast (1/2 ounce in total), let it sit until foamy, about 5 – 10 minutes depending on the room temperature;
- Add 2 tablespoon sugar, ¼ cup olive oil, and 2 tsp salt into the yeast mixture.
- Add 4 cups of all-purpose flour and mix well. Use your hand to make the dough into a ball shape.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 45 minutes until the dough has doubled in size.
- Dust a clean work surface with more flour and knead in a rhythmic manner for a few minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic
Watch How to Make Breakfast Pizza:
Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizza (with Video)
This easy Breakfast Pizza is loaded with bacon, eggs and cheese for the delicious start to your day. Perfect to share for breakfast or brunch on weekends and holidays, and it'll be on your table in just 20 minutes.
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
Dipping Sauces for Serving - Optional
- sour cream
Preheat oven to 425°F. Set aside a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
Fry or microwave the bacon until half-cooked and drain the fat. Meanwhile, make the pizza.
Flour a large work surface and roll out pizza dough to fit the size of your pan.
Using your finger tips, slide the dough onto the pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over pizza dough.
Top the pizza with the cooked bacon and cheddar cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes in the top half of the oven until the cheese is bubbling.
Remove from the oven. Serve warm with optional sauces and enjoy!
-For a lighter option, use part-skim mozzarella cheese, low-fat cheddar cheese and reduced sodium bacon.
Looking for more breakfast recipes?
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Croissant Boats
- Cheesy Breakfast Sliders
- Omelet Breakfast Bacon Baskets
- Omelet Breakfast Bread Bowls
- Omelet Breakfast Muffins
- Donut Breakfast Sandwiches
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Strata
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffins
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here