In football season, why settle for a cheese ball when it can be this Pretzel Cheese Football! Seriously folks, this is much more fun and it’s so easy to make for game day…
You can make this recipe in about 15 minutes, and there is no baking required. It tastes amazing, although be warned that it’s addictive! People will keep coming back for more.
You can serve it along with other game day recipes, and it works well for tailgates too. The flavor actually improves if it sits for a few hours, although it should be chilled to stay fresh. Check out our Game Day playlist on YouTube for more yummy ideas.
Watch our quick video tutorial on how to make it:
Pretzel Cheese Football
- Add pretzels to a large ziplock bag and seal. Using a rolling pin or mallet, crush pretzel to small pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese together with green onions. Mix in shredded cheddar cheese, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the middle. Wrap the plastic wrap around.
- Using your hands, shape the cream cheese mass into a football shape. Then press the crumbled pretzel pieces around it.
- Arrange cheese strips on top to create seam look. Serve immediately or chill. Enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here