Quick And Easy Apple Pancakes
Try these quick and easy Apple Pancakes when you want a tasty breakfast that is a bit adventurous, but still easy to make…
All you need are some apples, pancake batter and a frying pan. Drizzle some maple syrup on top and you’ll be good to go! The apples inside the pancakes soften up and melt in your mouth.
These pancakes are easy to make in 20 minutes or less. Just keep the apple slices to about a 1/4 inch or less thickness, and they will cook quickly. If you don’t have a star cookie cutter, you can use any other shape on hand or even a knife.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Apple Star Pancakes
- 2 large apples
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- maple syrup, optional
- Cut apples into 1/4 inch thick slices. Use a star cookie cutter to core the centers of each slice.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Pour in the egg and buttermilk and mix until combined.
- Dip the apple rings in the batter to coat, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Place a greased cooking pan over a medium heat. Cook the apple rings until brown, then flip and cook on the opposite side.
- Top with optional maple syrup. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Apple Pie Tacos too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.