Apple Rose Cinnamon Cups are beautiful desserts made with cinnamon roll dough and homemade apple roses. Soft and slightly crispy on the edges, they’re perfect for anyone who loves cinnamon and apple flavors…
After our Cinnamon Roll Apple Rose Tart got a million views on Facebook, we knew we had to create these Apple Rose Cinnamon Cups. They’re miniature versions of the larger tart, and still just as gorgeous.
Watch How to Make Apple Rose Cinnamon Cups:
Apple Rose Cinnamon Cups
Apple Rose Cinnamon Cups are beautiful bite size desserts made with cinnamon roll dough and homemade apple roses. Perfect for entertaining with lots of cinnamon and apple flavors.
- 2 apples Red Delicious recommended
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar optional
- Using a sharp paring knife, slice the apple halves lengthwise to 1/8-inch thick pieces.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, add apple slices and lemon juice, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and melted butter together. Then add to the apple slices, stirring to coat.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes or until the apple slices are pliable. Strain out any accumulated liquid.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Open the cinnamon roll package and unroll the dough.
- Place one cinnamon roll in each muffin cup.
- Slide apple slices along the cinnamon roll spiral, peel side facing up to make a rose petal look. Repeat for remaining muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until puffy and golden. Dust with optional powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more apple rose recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here