You didn’t know you needed this snack until now! We’ve combined brownies, caramel and potato chips, so you can satisfy those sweet and salty cravings in the same bite. It’s an easy recipe you can make with one pan in about 30 minutes. You will find this recipe as fun and delicious as our popular Slutty Brownies!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy Salted Caramel Brownies With Chips (with Video)
- 1 box brownie mix
- ingredients called for on brownie mix box eggs, oil, water
- 1 cup caramel chilled
- 1 cup chocolate melted
- 1 cup potato chips crumbled
- 12-15 popsicle sticks
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line an 8-9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the brownie mix, eggs, water, oil, and mix together until combined. Pour batter into prepare pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or according to the instructions on the brownie mix box.
- Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes. Cut brownies into squares. Slide popsicle sticks into the sides to create pops. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the brownies with chilled caramel. Top with crumbled potato chips and melted chocolate. Serve and enjoy!