Oreo Iced Coffee
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Oreo Iced Coffee combines delicious cookies and cream flavors with your favorite coffee. It’s perfect for a party with just 10 minutes of prep!
There’s nothing like this oreo coffee, so smooth with delicious cookies and cream flavors. It’s always a hit when served at a backyard BBQ or party, plus you can make a coffee bar so guests can make their own!
Oreo iced coffee was available in stores a few years ago, but then discontinued not long after. So if you want it, you’ve got to make your own!
The good news is that it’s budget-friendly and easy to make ahead of time with just 10 minutes of prep time.
You only need these 4 ingredients to make it:
- Brewed coffee: I find medium to dark roasts work best, either traditional or cold brew. Avoid instant coffee if at all possible.
- Oreo cookies: Any cookie sandwiches will do, either regular or store brands. Start with your basic Oreo and experiment with other flavors from there.
- Milk: Any type will work, from skim to whole milk. You can also use almond milk, soy milk etc. as you like.
- Simple syrup: This is made with equal parts water and granulated sugar.
How to Make Oreo Iced Coffee
The secret to making cookies and cream coffee is to start ahead of time, since you’ll be freezing crumbled oreos in ice cubes. (If you put them into hot coffee, they’ll just disintegrate and lose their flavor.)
So grab an ice cube tray and fill each cube 1/4 full of crumbled Oreo cookies. Then top with milk and freeze until solid, about 4 hours. Plan on at least 4 cubes per serving, or a complete ice cube tray for 4 servings.
When it comes time to serve, just brew your coffee. Let it cool for 10 minutes before adding the milk cubes and simple syrup to taste.
Watch Recipe Video:
This quick video tutorial shows you how to make cookies and cream iced coffee:
More Coffee Recipes:
Oreo Iced Coffee
- 1.5 quarts brewed coffee, about 6 cups
- 6 Oreo cookies, crumbled into small pieces
- 2 1/2 cups milk, or non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Place an ice cube tray on a work surface. Fill each cube 1/4 full with crumbled Oreos.
- Top with milk, leaving a small gap from the top to allow for expansion. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- About 10-15 minutes before serving, brew the coffee. Let it stand for about 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make the simple syrup. Add the water and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Then remove from the heat to cool. (You can also do this in a cup in the microwave for about 60 seconds.)
- Arrange your serving glasses or mason jars with optional straws, stirring spoons and creamer. (Pour the cooled simple syrup into the creamer if desired.)
- Add 4 frozen milk cubes to each glass. Then top with coffee and stir in simple syrup to taste. Serve immediately.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.