Key Lime Pie In A Jar
This Key Lime Pie In a Jar is creamy and refreshing plus it's much easier to prepare than a traditional key lime pie. All you need are some mason jars and a few simple ingredients.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed, or graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt plain
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- green food coloring optional
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- 4 slices lime for garnish
Set aside 4 small mason jars.
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk, yogurt and lime juice. Mix until creamy using a hand mixer or wooden spoon. Optional: add 1-2 drops of green food coloring.
For the crust, add the crushed graham crackers and butter to a bowl and mix until combined.
Add a large spoonful of the graham cracker mixture to each mason jar. Then add several dollops of key lime filling. Repeat until the jars are nearly full.
Garnish with whipped topping and a slice of lime. Chill until serving.
- Make Ahead Tip: You can make these desserts up to one day ahead of time. However, wait until serving to garnish with whipped cream and lime.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 0.9mg