Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Cream Cheese Wontons
These Baked Cream Cheese Wontons are bursting with delicious shrimp flavors with a crispy exterior. They're perfect for a party served with an Asian dipping sauce!
Servings: 12 servings
- 8 oz raw shrimp peeled, deveined and chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 wonton wrappers 2-inch size
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- plum sauce or sweet and sour sauce, for dipping
Preheat oven or BBQ to 400F degrees; meanwhile, lightly grease a baking sheet and combine all ingredients, except wontons and egg, in a medium bowl.
Place wonton wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons into the center of each wrapper.
Brush or rub the edges of each wrapper with egg. Then fold and pinch together into an X shape.
Place wontons onto the baking sheet; coat lightly with nonstick spray, and then bake for 11 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.5g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.7mg