Breakfast Sliders Recipe
These Breakfast Sliders feature fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, bell peppers and cheese baked in dinner rolls.
Servings: 12 servings
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or parmesan
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley minced, optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
Place the dinner rolls into the baking dish. Cut a 2-inch large circle from the top of each dinner roll. Using your thumb, push the cutout down into the roll to create a cavity for the filling.
Add shredded cheese, bell pepper and bacon to fill the cavity halfway.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
Spoon the egg mixture on top of the bacon mixture in each roll. It should be filled about 3/4 full.
Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and the eggs are set. Cool slightly before serving.
- Storage: You can make them ahead of time and freeze in an airtight container or resealable bag for up to 3 months. Reheat for 3-5 minutes in the microwave.
Calories: 139kcal | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 227mg | Potassium: 76mg | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.6mg