Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Breakfast Sliders Recipe
These Breakfast Sliders feature fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, bell peppers and cheese baked in dinner rolls.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or parmesan
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley minced, optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
Place the dinner rolls into the baking dish. Cut a 2-inch large circle from the top of each dinner roll. Using your thumb, push the cutout down into the roll to create a cavity for the filling.
Add shredded cheese, bell pepper and bacon to fill the cavity halfway.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
Spoon the egg mixture on top of the bacon mixture in each roll. It should be filled about 3/4 full.
Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and the eggs are set. Cool slightly before serving.
- Storage: You can make them ahead of time and freeze in an airtight container or resealable bag for up to 3 months. Reheat for 3-5 minutes in the microwave.
Calories: 139kcal | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 227mg | Potassium: 76mg | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.6mg