Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheesy Pasta Pockets
These Cheesy Pasta Pockets are spaghetti, sauce and cheese wrapped in pizza dough and baked to golden perfection.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 4 ounces spaghetti cooked
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough I used Pillsbury
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 12 slices pepperoni optional
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- marinara sauce optional for dipping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
Flour a work surface. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it out on the work surface.
Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, create a 3x6 grid of rectangles that are approximately 2x3 inches each.
Arrange 9 rectangles an inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Add a spoonful of sauce, spaghetti, parmesan, mozzarella and optional pepperoni onto the middle of each rectangle.
Place the lollipop sticks about an inch into each rectangle. Then place the remaining 9 rectangles on top, pressing the edges together with a fork to seal.
Brush the tops with beaten egg to glaze. Then bake for 20 minutes until puffy and golden.
Remove from the oven and cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Storage: You can make these ahead of time and freeze in a resealable plastic bag for up to 3 months. Thaw and reheat in the oven for 20 minutes.
Serving: 1pocket | Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg