Add to Collection
Go to Collections
These Peanut Butter S'mores Brownies are loaded with graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows and peanut butter flavors! These decadent, no bake treats are perfect for summertime parties and picnics!
Servings: 24 servings
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter 3 sticks
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter 4 tablespoons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan and set aside.
Place a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the butter and peanut butter, stirring slowly until melted and smooth.
Add the eggs and whisk slowly until the mixture starts to bubble, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add batter and then fold in graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and the marshmallows. Then pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading with a spatula so it's flat and even.
Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
Spread the melted chocolate frosting onto the brownies using a spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Make Ahead: You can make them up to 3 days ahead, but keep them covered in the refrigerator. You can also tightly wrap them and freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 204IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg