Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are chewy and melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cookies stuffed with a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup.
Servings: 24 servings
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 24 mini peanut butter cups
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-cup miniature muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla until smooth. Finally mix in peanut butter and flour mixture.
Fill each miniature muffin cup with about one tablespoon of batter. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly golden and puffed around the edges. Meanwhile, unwrap the peanut butter cups.
Remove from oven and immediately press one peanut butter cup into the middle of each cookie until level.
Cool 10-15 minutes in the pan, and the cup will be partially melted and shiny. Remove from pan and let cool on a rack.
- For the best results, use a creamy peanut butter where the oil doesn't separate out.
- When you remove the cookies from the oven, it's OK if the they could collapse a little bit.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg