Add to Collection
Go to Collections
No Bake Energy Bites
No Bake Energy Bites are irresistible snacks with a soft texture and cookie dough flavors. Perfect as portable snacks, quick breakfasts and even party treats.
Servings: 16 balls
- 1 cup rolled oats old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal optional
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips semisweet or dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened recommended
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Then mix with a large wooden spoon until it forms a firm dough.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll between the palms of your hands to make a 1 1/2 inch (3-4 cm) ball.
Place onto a parchment-lined plate and repeat for remaining dough.
Chill in an airtight container until serving.
- You can make energy balls up to one week ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge. It’s also possible to freeze them for up to 3 months.
- Quick oats can be used instead of rolled oats.
Serving: 25g | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.7mg