Sriracha Aioli Recipe
This Spicy Sriracha Aioli is a tasty condiment you can serve as a dipping sauce with fish tacos, crab cakes or French fries. It also makes a delicious spread on black bean burgers and baked potatoes.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce or similar hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- fine salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic pressed (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon sriracha until smooth. Taste and gradually add up to 1 tablespoon more sriracha depending on desired spiciness.
Stir in the lime juice, salt and optional garlic. Serve immediately.
- Mayo: For best result use a real mayo brand like Hellmann’s or 365 instead of mayo alternatives.
- Make it vegan: You can make this aioli vegan by using vegan mayo.
- Make Ahead: You can store sriracha aioli covered or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It should be discarded once it has been at room temperature for can sit at room temperature for up to several hours.
Serving: 1tablsepoon | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg