Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
These Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops are tender and flavorful with a creamy gravy. Serve with potatoes or rice for a complete meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops 1-inch thick, or bone-in pork chops
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup 1 can*
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix 1 packet
Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the chops and sprinkle the ranch mix on top.
Cover and seal the lid of the crock pot. Set to Low Heat for 5-6 hours or High Heat for 3-4 hours until tender. Note that thicker pork chops will need the full amount of time.
Optional: Check doneness by inserting an instant-read thermometer into the middle of a pork chop. It’s done when it reads 145°F (63°C).
Garnish with fresh parsley (optional) and serve.
- * You can also use cream of chicken soup instead. If you have an 18-oz can of soup, you can use it all to have extra sauce.
- Ranch pork chops with potatoes: Add quartered or halved potatoes to the crock pot with the pork chops. All-purpose potatoes like Yukon Golds or Red Golds work well as do waxy potatoes like Round Red, Round White and Fingerling.
- Make it keto: Canned cream soups usually contain cornstarch, which is not compatible with a ketogenic diet. Instead, use 3-4 tablespoons of butter and 1 cup of chicken broth or water with 1 tablespoon of cream to thicken.
- Make ahead tip: You can cook this dish ahead of time and freeze for up to 2 months in a resealable plastic bag. Then thaw for and reheat on low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg