Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mango Salad with Peanut Dressing
Mango Salad is a quick summer salad recipe that everyone always loves! A rich and creamy Peanut Dressing is tossed with fresh mango, carrots, red bell pepper, red onions and crunchy peanuts to give you the most refreshing salad!
Servings: 4 people
- 3 large mangos underripe
- 1 large carrot peeled
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon green onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt & pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, lime juice and oil.
Whisk until combined, seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
If too thick, add water to thin out the dressing if needed.
Cut mango, bell pepper and carrots into thin matchsticks. Cut red onion into thin slices.
In a large salad bowl, mix mango, bell pepper, carrots, red onion and cilantro leaves. Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
Top with chopped peanuts and green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- If you make your peanut dressing in advance, store it in the fridge.
- You can customize your dressing by adding more honey or lime juice to taste.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 605mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 5430IU | Vitamin C: 86mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.2mg