Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Homemade Garlic Butter
Garlic butter is a versatile kitchen staple with even the smallest amount bringing lots of flavor to a dish. It’s simple to make with 5 minutes of prep by using butter, garlic cloves, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened (2 sticks)
- 2 medium cloves garlic or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
On a cutting board, mince the garlic with the salt to make a chunky paste.
In a medium bowl, combine the butter with the garlic paste, lemon juice and parsley.
Mix with a spoon until blended evenly. Serve with your favorite dishes and enjoy!
- If you use salted butter, you may wish to reduce the added salt or omit.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of garlic according to your taste.
Calories: 136kcal | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 8mg | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg